2011-01-14

Irony

Sometimes I blog to help me fall asleep. Right now I'm blogging to give me something to do to help me stay awake.

Boring 4-hour Introduction to Psychology class, I an in you.

Bleckargh!

Got up really rough today. "That's all I have to say about that."

Saw Tron: Legacy last night with Echo. Epicness, even seeing most of it for the second time. We went the other day, and just as Cora said, "You might say, I'm..." the power died across the entire block. I was under the impression that they were going to reuse the line from almost immediately before and finish it with "...the last Iso." Echo had no idea how the line would end. Turns out it was why would I tell you this here? Go see it! It's awesome!

I'm running out of things to write about, and I'm getting sleepier by the minute.

People are apparently stupid. I can almost understand the gut reaction that a bat isn't a mammal (almost) but really? People have trouble identifying a penguin as a bird?

8549176320

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me the pattern of those numbers. And yes, I'm aware Echo is probably going to see it immediately and make me feel stupid.

We were just shown the midget-in-the-elevator conundrum. I was one of 3 people who had ever heard it.

Apparently "imagine you've had three interviews and were offered 2 of the jobs" is a feasible scenario for everyone in the room but me. Sad face...

Aaaaaand now were on break, and I no longer have a source of material to write about... End of blog post. Time to do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment