2011-02-11

Must... Not... RAGEQUIT!!!!!!!

So yeah, I haven't blogged in awhile. Sue me.

This week's assignment in my intro to psych class has three parts: give an example from Remember the Titans of each of six prejudice-related psych things, tell of two times you've seen prejudice decrease, and tell how you're prejudiced now and how you could work on fixing that. Sounds innocuous enough, except for the fact that I don't have any prejudices.

I am fully aware that everyone you see has eir own life and is going through their own struggles, most of which are probably at least as bad as yours and similar in nature. Some stupid people have blond hair. Some also have red, brown, black, green, or purple hair. I apparently can't get better than a 70% this week unless I'm an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment